Monday, May 14, 2012

Blog 24:Independent component 2

L (a) “I, Sophia Mendez, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”  (b) I did 30 additional hours of service learning. I received proper knowledge on how to decontaminate instruments and how to wrap them.

  I

I literally did 30 more service hours at the hospital.

A

How did it help you answer your EQ? The 30 extra hours of service learning helped me to come up with some of my answers to my essential question being "what is the best way to be a successful surgical technician?" through 30 extra hours i was able to gain facts that would later be used in my I search paper. It helped me reach my answers because I got to see first hand that my answers were stuff most of them did, including maintaining an operating room routine.



No comments:

Post a Comment