Monday, May 14, 2012

Blog 25: service learning

(1) LIA Response to blog:  
 Literal ·
    
Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties ·    
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_ahybGzsc03TWsyTXBFOUNtWG8

 Contact Name & Number  

Byron Mendez (626) 372-0227

 Interpretive     
What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?   

-That is a hard question, I gained so much from this experience including; communicating with my dad better, I gained more knowledge, I gained back my passion for science, and I gained accomplishment. This whole year has been hectic but I must say I feel accomplished.

Applied     

How did what you did help you answer your EQ?  Please explain.

In many ways it let me see from a first hand experience what surgical technicians each do so i got to see their own rituals that they had and the standards being practiced. I got to see how they each play different roles, and i got answers to my EQ through paying attention to what one does, that the other doesn't showing me their differences and different ways to approach something.

No comments:

Post a Comment